Sunday, October 31, 2010

Aurora Rescue is Published

It is official! My novel, Aurora Rescue, is published. It is available as an eBook on Amazon.com at the following url:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004A157GW/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_dp_H7HZmb13NY9TJ

Or, click on the link on the right side of my page. From the same page you can also download a Kindle reader for PC, iPhone, iPod Touch, BlackBerry, iPad and Android if you do not already own a Kindle reader.

The same page also has a link to the first two and a half chapters that you can read for free. I hope you will enjoy the first part so much that you will want to read the rest of the book.

Sign up to follow my blog or check back often to learn more about the latest contests, releases of other books in the Aurora series, Aurora gear and and ways you can buy the Aurora Series books.

I had fun researching and writing this book ~~ I hope you enjoy reading it!

No comments:

Post a Comment